Welcome !

Welcome to Nanad's blog. I write what I want. I'm very appreaciate to all whose stepped here.
Choose One !


OWNER POST CONTACT FRIENDS
Hit Me !
Credit !

Skin by ; Wana
Header by ; Izyan
Icons by SC


Dear Mak & Abah ♥

The best mom & dad in the world

There's no word to describe what you MEAN to me . There's nothing that i can REPAY for what you've done to me . There's no one that could REPLACE both of you . There's no-way to REGRET being your child . There's no imagination what i WOULD BE without you . I'm so sorry to make you sad and disappointed . I'm so sorry that i always spend your money . I'm so sorry i am mad everytime you don't let me do something that i want . I'm so sorry for everything that i can't remember one by one . In the end , i just wanna say MASSIVE THANK YOU and SORRY . I have one promise for both of you , "I'll make you proud someday" NO LOVE IS GREATER THAN MOM'S LOVE & NO CARE IS GREATER THAN DAD'S CARE  

Mak & abah i love youuu till jannah :*

Sincere : Me :)

Post a Comment



<< home ?

Older Post | Newer Post